ICC Belfast COVID Status Check
All visitors attending events at ICC Belfast are required to complete a COVID Status Check. This is a requirement to help control the spread of coronavirus and allow for the safe return of full capacity live events.
All visitors aged 18 and over, will need to provide one of the following:
- Proof of full vaccination
- Proof of a negative lateral flow test taken no more than 48 hours prior to attending the event. Individuals are required to report their negative test result in advance to obtain digital proof by email and/or text message
- Proof of natural immunity shown by a positive PCR test result for COVID-19, taken in the previous 30 to 180 days
All visitors will be required to complete a COVID Status Check on arrival at the venue.
As part of the UK, Northern Ireland is part of the EU Framework and the COVIDCert Verifier App will recognise certificates from all countries that are part of this framework. This also includes non-EU countries with bilateral agreements in place.
The COVID Vaccine Passport has been introduced to help venues operate during the pandemic, it is one of several controls measures used within our venue. Read more about our COVID Secure Venue.
Anyone travelling into Northern Ireland should follow all relevant travel guidance. The latest travel information for Northern Ireland can be found on the following links:
Main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19)
In addition to the requirement to complete a COVID Status Check to attend events, we ask patrons not to visit our venues if you are feeling unwell. The main symptoms of coronavirus (COVID-19) are:
- A high temperature – this means you feel hot to touch on your chest or back (you do not need to measure your temperature)
- A new, continuous cough – this means coughing a lot for more than an hour, or 3 or more coughing episodes in 24 hours (if you usually have a cough, it may be worse than usual)
- A loss or change to your sense of smell or taste – this means you've noticed you cannot smell or taste anything, or things smell or taste different to normal